All DOUBLETAKE rings come in standard US sizes. If you're between sizes we would typically suggest sizing up. Not sure about your ring size? Don't worry there are a couple easy ways to figure it out below.
- Your fingers are smaller when they are cold so make sure your hands are slightly warm when measuring your ring size
- If you fall between sizes it's normally better to size up instead of sizing down
- The average ring finger size for a woman is a 6 - 7
There are a few different ways you can work out your ring size:
1. Measure the diameter of a ring you own
If you have already own a ring that fits on your finger, you can simply measure the inside diameter of the ring. You do this by taking a ruler and measuring straight across the middle of the ring.
2. Measure the circumference of your finger
Take a piece of string or long piece of paper and wrap it around your finger. Take a pen and mark where the string/paper first overlaps. Then take a ruler and measure the length in millimetres.
3. Get your finger sized by your local jeweller.
This is the most precise method and typically jewellers will do this free of charge!
4. Purchase a ring sizer
You can purchase an affordable ring sizer to measure your ring size at home.